The MKA Constructions Commitment to OH&S
MKA Constructions may be known for its friendly service and professional workmanship, but it is also a company that takes its occupational health and safety responsibilities very seriously.
MKA Constructions is committed to making sure that every worksite is a safe working environment for all staff, contractors and visitors to the site.
MKA Constructions understand and meets of exceeds all of the obligations set out in the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and the Environment Protection Act 1970 and ensures that all appropriate licenses, insurances and administrative files are kept up to date at all times.
The OH&S actions completed by MKA Constructions include:
- All new staff participate in thorough OH&S training
- A risk assessment and worksite evaluation is carried out on each new project
- An appointed OH&S representative oversees each project
- A level first aid representative with a L2 certificate and appropriate first aid supplies is onsite for each project
- A incident reporting log and hazard management plan is kept and updated at all times.
- All staff attend regular OH&S meetings and training refreshers on a regular basis.
Please contact MKA Constructions for any questions that you may have regarding this commitment to Occupational Heath and Safety